KT Studios
You must login to enter
KT Studios
You must login to enter
KT Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KT Studios

The Perfect place for spriters and YouTubers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlairxTheHedgehog
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FlairxTheHedgehog

Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes Empty
PostSubject: Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes   Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes Icon_minitime2011-03-05, 01:52

Sadly you won't know the updates until you see the newsletter e-mailed to the e-mail adress you use when registering to the forum and as i announced before , I am indeed making a new sprite comic series and a new YouTube series both mostly about my adventures in the past year.Me,Kyle and Tabuu are the main protagonists in the series basically,the three of us are searching for the staff if sparks to try and revive an old Friend of ours
Which might end up being one of the lower members
Anywho,the real resson for posting this is to inform you that I can't really keep changing the look of the site every
month, it's pissing the board of forumotion off and I can only choose one to stick with so I'm asking you the people to choose for us all .I will post the choices at a later date.Well bye for now...
Back to top Go down
https://ktstudios.forumakers.com
Krazy-KitsuneX

PostSubject: Re: Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes   Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes Icon_minitime2011-03-06, 14:24

If you're doing a comic, I'M giving you my current look as of now. You can't start 'til I give it to you. *spins his tails and hovers* And what's with the fucked up banner hmm Flairx? Where's the battle scene with us and Ruxis (OH! Speaking of which, I altered Ruxis' look if you wanna see it before you start.) And I ALSO made a killer sprite of you which I'm going to use for a comic series of my OWN! =D I'll post it soon. And speaking of which, how did you get the comic (the first one you did) on the site? Cuz' if I'm going to post that sprite of Ruxis for your confirmation... My new look will be posted as my avi. Check it.
Back to top Go down
FlairxTheHedgehog
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FlairxTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes   Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes Icon_minitime2011-03-06, 14:55

Yeah the banner was a last minute thing for testing purposes .And as for the sprites just save them on image shack and the post it with one of the options and your comic will appear in the preview
And any sprite sheet or idea you have for the site go for it and if you can get more members.I also have a friend of mine help contribute to the site (basically my mind slave).
Back to top Go down
Krazy-KitsuneX

PostSubject: Re: Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes   Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes Icon_minitime2011-03-10, 09:24

Well, my plan is to get a HELL load of sprites done today. Expect my new icon up tonight, as well as my variant of Ruxis' look (a two-tailed foxie like me did it good).
Back to top Go down
FlairxTheHedgehog
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FlairxTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Cool   Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes Icon_minitime2011-03-12, 00:39

Take your time I'm as busy as you these days. I mean with my whole sprite comic idea I barely have any time for Warcraft or Roblox, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes   Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boom babbeh we got updates and serious changes
Page 1 of 1